The second Pandamonium of the season hit the newstands, well the streets anyway, for the crucial London derby against Brentford, and maybe it was a good luck charm for the team as we carved out a 1-0 victory over our West London neighbours to climb off the bottom of the League One table.
This month’s contents include
- Games from the Past (Middlesbrough 1978)
- The Numbers Game
- Pandamonium Player Of The Year Latest Scores
- Heard It Down The O’s
- 60 Second Interview
- STARS But Not In Our Eyes
- Readers Letters (nothing about their wives)
- LOFT News
- They Crossed The Line (Orient players who went on to play for our local rivals)
- Not In Our Backyard (Feature on West Ham’s Olympic Stadium Bid)
- Brisbane Road News
- SO You Think You Know The O’s Quiz
- and FFF… It’s Only Football
A fully packed 32 page effort by editor Matt Roper and his contributors, I particularly liked the new feature 60 second interview.
SO You Think You Know The O’s was also a new feature that could prove popular, although if you put the results on a separate page, the supporters could have a crack as well, during half-time or on the train home from the game.
Stars But Not In Our Eyes was also a good article, as we had that phase during the early Hearn years of signing big names who has seen better days! Maybe we could field a good team in the Veteran 5 a side master teams!!
I imagine they will be on sale outside the club shop and at half-time around the ground on Tuesday v Walsall if you didn’t pick up v Brentford.
Up The O’s